Sepharial, in his Kabala of Numbers has suggested the use of numerology in answering questions. I am explaining one such method here which makes it pretty easy to answer question using very simple principles of numerology.
Suppose a man comes with the question, “When can I get a job?”
So, in order to analyze the answer, first, note this sentence very carefully. The sentence consists of 6 words and each of the 6 words contains successively 4, 3, 1, 3, 1 and 3 letters. So, the kabala starts with 6432313
In the next step, add the first number to the 2nd, 2nd with the 3rd, 3rd with 4th, 4th with 5th and the 5th with 6th. In this way, the second line is worked out and the process is repeated until we are left with a single unit number. This unit number is the key to predicting the result of the query.Note that If the added figure exceeds 9, we need to reduce it to a unit number (i.e. 11 means 1+1 = 2)Let me illustrate the process:
Query: When can I get a job?
Total words = 6 each word consists 4,3, 1, 3, 1 and 3 letters. So the Kabala looks as below:
6 4 1 3 1 3
Now adding the digits for the second line:
- 6+4 = 10 = 1+0 (adding digits because it exceeds 9) = 1
- The second digit will similarly b: 4 + 3 = 7
- Third digit will be: 3 + 1 = 4
- Fourth will be: 1 + 3 = 4
- Fifth will be: 3 + 1 = 4
- Sixth will be: 1 + 3 = 4
And so, the second line of the kabala becomes 174444. Continuing to add like this, we can reach the end as below:
6 4 3 1 3 1 3
1 7 4 4 4 4
8 2 8 8 8
1 1 7 7
2 8 5
The Resultant figure here is 5 which is the number of Mercury and indicates change but with delays and tension. The person is going to get the results within six months.
Likewise, the results for all other numbers for this particular query would have been as below:
- Sun: A big/known man’s help will give success. Results can be expected in a short time span of about a month
- Moon: Has to either try again or else will have a change of plan and focus elsewhere. Change of place is possible in six months
- Jupiter: More than the expected results and within the expected timeframe
- Rahu: Lack of clarity, not clear/since about the question or already gotten the results and trying to confuse
- Mercury: Job requires traveling, activity – after a lot of tension and restlessness the results can be achieved in about 3 months.
- Venus: Peaceful and satisfactory solution leading to pleasure within the expected time
- Ketu: Delay and uncertainty. Some women may hinder the work
- Saturn: Delay and frustration. May not be employed in the near future
- Mars: Results can be delayed due to disputes
In a general sense, for all questions that can be asked the flavor for each answer is as follows:
- Sun: Positive, indicates elevation to status, growth, good for career, bad for a relationship, result expected without much delay
- Moon: Initial disappointment with change/travel/movement, lack of focus on the issue, result after some short delay but result will include change
- Jupiter: Positive, more than expected results, no delays
- Rahu: Confusion, the possibility of cheating/betrayal, lack of clarity, negative result, delays
- Mercury: Slight delay, change, and activity indicated, tension but positive results with some slight delay
- Venus: Positive, enjoyable and desired result within the expected time frame
- Ketu: Delay and uncertainty. Hindrances and obstructions to work.
- Saturn: Delay, frustration, disappointment, with no immediate positives
- Mars: Conflict, dispute, clash, etc. likely along with delayed results due to confrontation of any kind.
Important points to note:
- Irrespective of how the question has been asked, that is how you should go ahead and analyze it. The exact words and the exact spellings (if written) used. If the grammar is incorrect or if the spellings are wrong even then use exactly how the person expressed themselves with no editing.
- The time-frames mention are subjective. For Promotion or job which changes usually on a yearly basis, we can take delays to mean 6-7 months and short delays to mean 2-3 months. If the time-frame is different, the interpretation of early/delayed result will get molded accordingly.
- One question can only be asked once and the first instance of asking the question matters. If you’re playing with word to get desired answer, it does not mean success. If you pre-calculate your statement to give a positive answer, that too will not hold.